Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yay! Buttercream!


So. It took a lot longer. But that's only because some water people came. Trying to sell us stuff. They wanted to do a "quick demo." Two hours later, I could finally do stuff in my kitchen.


So with this being my first ever buttercream, I am quite happy. It was very light. It had a good chocolate taste, but wasn't overpowering. (For me.) I'm weird. I like dark chocolate, but too much and I sneeze. Yeah.

I wanted to just eat it all right then. But there's the whole fact that it's for cupcakes I have to make at school. So, yeah. But I am taking a pound of butter home with me. So make up for the butter I had to use. Mmmm. It's so good. I need to make a double batch if I want to do a cake. Because I use a lot of frosting.

Tomorrow I will post pictures of the cupcakes complete with frosting and give the recipes. That is, if I don't eat the frosting beforehand.

No comments: